KPMG is Ireland’s biggest and most successful Tax Consulting firm.
We act on the largest, most complex and most interesting transactions in Ireland bringing our clients the benefit of our unrivalled depth of taxation knowledge and commercial experience. Our work is varied, exciting and intellectually challenging. It also embraces the rapid development and capability of technology. If you like challenging and varied work, like to gain a deep understanding of businesses, are ambitious and want the opportunity to deploy your talents to their full ability then KPMG’s Tax Consulting practice is the place for you.
A compelling career choice
Our number one market position ensures that our people are exposed to an unrivalled variety of exciting and interesting industries and transactions. Our work is often international in nature and exposes our Tax Consultants to taxation law in every major economy in the world. Advising potential investors in Ireland of the country’s attractive business taxation regime helps to drive growth in the Irish economy. Our work is increasingly focused on technology, systems and processes and how we can help organisations improve their reporting and insight capabilities.
The experience we offer you
- Aircraft Leasing: we advise more than 90% of the world’s aircraft lessors in more than 150 countries, advising on every significant aircraft leasing transaction in the world in recent years.
- Foreign Direct Investment (FDI): our dedicated FDI teams market Ireland to investors worldwide and have been responsible for bringing investment, business and employment to Ireland.
- Irish Headquartered: Irish businesses choose KPMG more often than any other firm to be its advisor.
- Renewable Energy: we are the number one taxation advisor to the renewable energy sector. Our work includes helping with acquisitions, sales, project financing and fundraising.
- Mega Transactions: we assist with the detailed structuring of takeovers, mergers, demergers and reorganisations.
- Bloodstock: Ireland is a world leader in the Bloodstock industry and KPMG Ireland is a world leader in tax advice to that industry.
- Property: our Property Tax Consultants have played a critical role in rebuilding Ireland’s property sector. We are the recognised leaders in pioneering the use of Real Estate Investment Trusts.
- Technology and Innovation: our Technology and Innovation team look at our clients’ systems and processes and identify ways to improve the capability of the tax function and add more value to the business. Our team also develops tools to make processes much more efficient.
- Research & Development: our R&D Incentives Practice is Ireland’s largest, longest established and most experienced specialist R&D tax credits team.
- Transfer Pricing: we have an internationally recognised transfer pricing team with significant growth potential. Our team advise on cross border transactions across all sectors.