Oil and Gas
Oil and Gas
In the recent years, declining trends of oil and gas production along with an increase in local demand have highlighted Indonesia’s oil and gas industry. The Government is keen to increase production while stabilizing the current market price.
The oil and gas industry in Indonesia faces a challenging environment and competitive landscape. KPMG Indonesia’s oil and gas professionals can help companies understand and react to a number of industry wide issues, including:
- significant investment needs
- uncertainty of operational success
- increasing pressure for cost rationalization
- increasing regulatory and reporting requirements
- overlapping roles of the central, provincial and regional governments
- safety and environmental concerns
How we can help
Good professional advice can help oil and gas groups deal with these matters in a timely and effective manner.
KPMG Indonesia's oil and gas professionals assist organizations in all project stages. Keeping abreast of changes and trends in petroleum regulations and accounting practices, they draw on KPMG's extensive global network of technical and industry resources.