What are the requirement to apply for KPMG 4SEAS Scholarship?
To qualify for the KPMG 4SEAS Scholarship organized under the Indonesia-Industry Scholarship scheme, you must be:
- A self-motivated achiever with a consistent and strong academic track record of excellence in university with GPA of at least 3.50 (out of 4.00)
- Embarking your study at a local tertiary institution for a degree in Accountancy or Business
- Actively involved in co-curricular activities either in school or in the community. A strong leader possessing a global mindset
- An excellent communicator who demonstrates a high degree of initiative, maturity and enthusiasm
- Self-confident and have the determination to succeed.
And of course, you must possess a passion for life and a desire to pursue a career in audit, advisory and/or tax.