- Skills in statistical interpretation and data analysis using statistical software as well as spreadsheets and database software applications.
- Interpret results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation via statistical analysis to complex data mining.
- Prepare, maintain, and update internal website materials.
- Content acquisition and content management support for LOB leaders and Sub-industry leaders.
- Produce monthly competitor analysis report gained from external information and using internal intelligence where available.
- Support proposal preparation.
- Prepare other articles, reports, and presentation.
- Develop governance guidelines for ensuring consistent, useful, and relevant creation, maintenance, and expiration of content.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of subjects and information obtained.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Preferably staff (non-management & non-supervisor), Bachelor’s Degree, maximum 25 years old, fresh graduates or minimum of 1 year working experience as market researcher.
- Requires strong computer and internet research skills, project coordination experience, complete various market research projects, focused on current trends, regulation and legislation both domestic and international.
- Good personality, initiative, creative thinking, hardworking, trustworthy, responsible, organized, focus and thorough.
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
- Proficient in both oral and written English.
- Ability to multi-task, handle various priorities and responsible to deadline, good time management, able to work under-pressure and willing to work overtime.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- A team player with strong analytical ability and high motivation.
If you are interested in joining the Clients & Markets team, please click here to apply and choose Shared Service in the Job Interest section.