KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and territories and have more than 219,000 people working in member firms around the world. Our professionals help clients navigate an ever increasingly complex business environment.
KPMG’s Financial Risk Management focuses on delivering the solution needed by the Clients in the area of credit risk, market risk, liquidity and operation risk, among other topics. We help to identify, provide advice and guidance on how to manage risks inherent in financial business processes and its impacted business strategy. We work closely with regulators and keep up with market practice as well as offering forward thinking technology-based solution that will support Client’s business objectives.
We are currently seeking candidates for our Market Risk and Liquidity Risk team in our Jakarta office.
The responsibilities include:
- Provide advise and guidance in the area of market risk and liquidity risk
- Monitor projects and engagements including budget, timeline, and resourcing
- Work and lead engagement teams to perform field work, including data collection, analysis, and work paper documentation; prepare, edit, and proof read narrative reports and presentations of observations and recommendations;
- Being able to work with team members from other countries to deliver the engagements for the team;
- Work closely, but independently and able to work on a project end-to-end, under the direction of Directors and Partners; and
- Taking the lead in business and client development including proposal preparation and building client relationship.
- Personality traits leading to a good fit into the team include independence, innovative and resourceful thinking with strong interpersonal, organisational, presentation and report writing skills. A naturally inquisitive mind with an ability to think “outside the box” is preferred. Teamwork, strong project and client management skills are a necessity.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Seven to ten years working experience in the area of market and liquidity risk in financial industry;
- Hands-on experience in Basel regulations and its applicability, derivative valuation, fund transfer pricing and treasury process;
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or other Advanced Professional degree in Finance, Risk Management, Technology Information, Engineering or a related field from an accredited college/university; professional qualifications are preferred (FRM, CFA);
- Able to speak, read and write in English is preferred;
- Excellent written and verbal communication, documentation, records retention and work paper organisational skills; willingness and ability to travel extensively or be based on client’s office on a project by project basis; and
- Strong project management and team working abilities coupled with good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
We invite you to submit your application by sending your resume to AdvisoryCareer@kpmg.co.id or click here.
Due to the amount of applications we received, regretfully only shortlisted candidates will be notified.