KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and territories, and had close to 227,000 people working in member firms around the world for year 2020. Our professionals help clients navigate an ever increasingly complex business environment.
KPMG Forensic Technology provides support to clients and their legal advisors by assisting in the preservation, collection, processing, investigation and hosting of electronically stored information in response to cyber-crime incidents, litigation, civil disputes, investigations and regulatory matters. The projects are often time critical and include global clients with footprints around the world requiring the team to work with other overseas offices including on site attendance.
We invite highly motivated and dynamic professionals to join our fast paced growing practice. The incumbent will conduct computer forensic investigations and provide forensic experience for the team.
The successful candidate will possess forensic experience and a strong understanding of industry protocols and tools.
The role involve:
- Utilising leading forensic software to identify, collect, preserve and analyze electronic data from laptops, desktops, servers, backup tapes, cell phones, PDAs and a wide variety of other media;
- Demonstrating proficient working knowledge in evidence handling, chain-of-custody, acquisition techniques, analysis of digital evidence, forensic lab practices and procedures;
- Supporting the team with managing multiple cyber-crime incidents and forensic investigations;
- Performing forensic work that requires use of various forensic tools to analyse and/or recover deleted or hidden files, complex forensic artefacts (e.g. internet history, unallocated/slack space, memory, registry, network logs, malware, etc).
The candidate should possess:
- Strong academic background in the field of Information Technology, Computer Security, or Computer Science;
- Experience in computer forensics and technical investigations in legal or law enforcement, government investigation agencies, or professional services firm or forensic investigation consultant; (min 2-3 years for Senior Associate level);
- Understanding of information security, network architecture, general database concepts, document management, hardware and software troubleshooting, email systems such as Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office applications, and computer forensic tools such as EnCase and FTK;
- Experience in IT security or holding Digital Forensic Certification/Course, or IT certification/course is a plus
- Ability to understand programming languages such as: C#, Java, Python, Pearl, Bash scripting, PHP, etc;
- Knowledge and experience in the following operating systems: UNIX, Linux, Windows, MacOS;
- Strong team oriented work ethic with client centric focus;
- Excellent analytical and investigative skills;
- Strong communication and presentation skills including the ability to interface with other parts of the organization such as IT assurance and security and external clients
We invite you to submit your application by sending your resume to AdvisoryCareer@kpmg.co.id or click here.
Due to the amount of applications we received, regretfully only shortlisted candidates will be notified.