KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and territories, and had close to 227,000 people working in member firms around the world for year 2020. Our professionals help clients navigate an ever increasingly complex business environment.
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing Actuarial practice.
The KPMG Actuarial Services team offers innovative business strategies to clients with an aim of helping them navigate the rapidly changing insurance industry. Sound technical skills coupled with the ability to cut through the complexity of issues, our goal is to help our clients making more effective and efficient business decisions.
Insurance – Actuarial Services
Successful candidates will play a significant role in offering a wide range of actuarial consultancy services in the insurance and financial services industry.
The role involves:
- Performing actuarial audit for life insurance, reinsurance, and pension business;
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to perform assessments, discuss the findings and prepare assessment reports;
- Contributing to IFRS 17 projects including assisting in financial impact assessment, performing actuarial modelling and providing technical support;
- Participating in advisory engagements related to capital and risk management reviews, reserving and pricing reviews, mergers and acquisitions consulting, and pension valuation;
- Reviewing and building of financial models including business planning/ forecasting, corporate financing and capital management;
- Supporting business development activities;
- Working closely with other colleagues in the insurance advisory practice;
- Mentoring and training of junior staff.
The ideal candidates should demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Education from local or overseas University in fields related to Actuarial, Mathematics or Statistics
- 10+ years of experience in the life insurance or consulting field preferably within the ASEAN market
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently
- Advanced proficiency in actuarial modelling with Prophet is a must
- Strong accuracy and attention to details
- Goal driven - focused on helping the client to understand issues and resolve key questions; ability to drive through to an outcome and to gain stakeholder support in circumstances of complexity and ambiguity
- Personal drive to deliver results within tight deadlines
- An ability to assess technical information to distil the key strategic insights and convey these succinctly, clearly and confidently orally and in written form
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations.
We invite you to submit your application by sending your resume to AdvisoryCareer@kpmg.co.id or click here.
Due to the amount of applications we received, regretfully only shortlisted candidates will be notified.