The KPMG Actuarial Services team offers innovative business strategies to clients with an aim of helping them navigate the rapidly changing insurance industry.
What you will do:
- Performing actuarial audit for our life insurance, general insurance, and reinsurance clients
- Preparing assessment report and discuss the findings with clients
- Participating in various engagements related to IFRS, capital and risk management reviews, actuarial internal audit, reserving and pricing review, mergers and acquisitions consulting, and pension valuation
- Contributing to new business proposals and presentation.
- Bachelor’d degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics or Engineering
- Min. 2 years experience in related field would be preferred
- Exceptional quantitative problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Possess Actuarial qualifications will be considered as an advantage point.
We invite you to submit your application by sending your resume to AdvisoryCareer@kpmg.co.id or click here.
Due to the amount of applications we received, regretfully only shortlisted candidates will be notified.