Our Strategy & Operations team lead and deliver enterprise-wide operations strategy work that does not focus on any single function but seeks instead identify growth and productivity improvements across a client’s\business as we build and execute client strategies.
What you will do:
- Lead and deliver market and operational reviews, strategic studies and business plan reviews
- Build and maintain client relationships, including managing key client interfaces during project delivery
- Manage and contribute to the development of team
- Drive business development initiatives which will include market and proposition development
- Contribute to thought leadership and knowledge management to support practice development.
- Education from local or overseas University in fields related to Business, Accounting and/or Finance (Masters Degree preferred)
- 4 - 7 years of experience in business consulting firm or similar role providing strategic advices
- Excellent quantitative as well as qualitative analytical skills and ability to derive insights from data and research
- A passion for providing solutions that improve your client organizations
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations.
We invite you to submit your application by sending your resume to AdvisoryCareer@kpmg.co.id or click here.
Due to the amount of applications we received, regretfully only shortlisted candidates will be notified.