What you will do:
- Create, maintain and communicate the overall roadmap and solution architecture specification for various software development projects
- Provide technical design and architectural leadership to multiple teams and projects to help ensure applications are integrated and adhere to stated architectural and design principles and standards
- Lead efforts to architect, design, develop, and implement technology-enabled business and technical information solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms and technologies
- Design and implement the architecture to support the firm's application portfolio including the existing and new solutions and leading a team of hands-on delivery architects and developers; Design and
implement the service-oriented architecture to support the firm's application portfolio including the existing and new solutions
- Research, analyze, recommend and implement new technologies, standard processes, tools and techniques to further the firm's software solutions offerings to support the business
- Review business process and technical solution designs to help ensure selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources and integration of multiple systems and technologies.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in technology, application and information architectures and the delivery of applications
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited university majoring in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in application and software engineering, architecture and tools training or certification
- Experience leading a team and setting direction for system design, development and implementation; preferably within the financial services industry; demonstrated experience communicating technology strategy and direction to all levels of management, end users and technical staff
- Experience in mobile architecture and development using Native and Hybrid approaches
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and team work; able to set goals and participate in strategic initiatives for a team; and foster the development of high performance teams and interface with all levels of the organization; ability to participate in development of resource plans and structures and influence organizational priorities.
We invite you to submit your application by sending your resume to AdvisoryCareer@kpmg.co.id or click here.
Due to the amount of applications we received, regretfully only shortlisted candidates will be notified.