IT Enabled Transformation - Senior Consultant – SAP FICO
ITET - Senior Consultant – SAP FICO
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and territories, and had close to 227,000 people working in member firms around the world for year 2020. Our professionals help clients navigate an ever increasingly complex business environment.
The IT Enabled Transformation (ITET) team assists organizations in leveraging technology across platforms and environments to address specific objectives and help achieve business goals.
We are seeking a talented individual, who will be able to work at the highest professional standards, to join our team.
What you will do
As an ITET professional, you will be:
- Implementing SAP system from end-to-end in your respective SAP area for clients
- Providing SAP application maintenance service in your respective SAP area for clients
- Execute the day-to-day activities of engagements for clients, including analyzing and documenting client’s current business processes and governance to identify gaps and potentials improvements
- Designing/redesigning of client’s business processes
- Assist in the preparation of deliverables, client presentations and data gathering sessions by contributing to the design, preparation, and analysis of reports and findings in a clear, logical, and concise manner
- Identify and maintain sales opportunities
- Qualify SAP consulting opportunity in Indonesia and take it to closure
- Co-ordinate and work with SAP consultants peers on the SAP proposal and lead the required presentation
- Maintain client relationship
- Create and maintain excellent relationship with SAP AG in Indonesia and should be aware of SAP market in Indonesia on continuous basis
- Create and maintain relationship in SAP Eco System
Skills and experience required
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in SAP consulting in IT consulting/ global advisory firms and/or other big 4 firms
- Minimum full cycle of SAP FICO implementation experience
- Experienced in providing functional and technical consulting activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction
- Educational background in related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills especially in needs analysis, positioning, and business justification
- Fluent in Mandarin (both speaking and writing) is a must
- Strong problem solving, analytical and independent judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and teamwork.
- Self-motivated, passionate, results-driven oriented
- Proficient in managing projects involving cross-border, multi-function and complex stakeholders
- Intellectual mobility, inquisitiveness and an ability to work independently; be comfortable developing answers and solutions often when the client requirement remains unclear, or changes
- Have ability to work independently and develop good relationships with management and clients
- Confidence to balance business development and client delivery expectations
- High proficiency in both verbal and written English is essential
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
Due to the amount of applications we received, regretfully only shortlisted candidates will be notified.