The IT Enabled Transformation ("ITET") team assists organizations in leveraging technology across platforms and environments to address specific objectives and help achieve business goals.
As ITET professionals, what you will do:
- Execute the day-to-day activities of engagements for clients, including analyzing and documenting client’s current business processes and governance to identify gaps and potentials improvements
- Assist in designing/redesigning of client’s business processes
- Assist in the preparation of deliverables, client presentations and data gathering sessions by contributing to the design, preparation, and analysis of reports and findings in a clear, logical, and concise manner.
- A Bachelor's Degree in either, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Technology or in any of these related fields
- 1 – 3 years relevant experience in IT Consulting or IT industry
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as technical, analytical and problem solving ability
- Strong problem solving, analytical and independent judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and team work.
We invite you to submit your application by sending your resume to AdvisoryCareer@kpmg.co.id or click here.
Due to the amount of applications we received, regretfully only shortlisted candidates will be notified.