KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and territories, and had close to 227,000 people working in member firms around the world for year 2020. Our professionals help clients navigate an ever increasingly complex business environment.
Working as part of the Financial Services Consulting team, you will be working on some of the most complex and challenging issues facing our clients today. The team you will be joining provides strategic advice on business and operating models to banking and insurance clients seeking performance improvement and growth. It’s an exciting time to join this team and help shape the direction and growth of this team we accelerate momentum with our key clients
We are seeking talented individuals, who are able to work at the highest professional standards, to join our team of dedicated banking and insurance practitioners working together, sharing ideas and creating innovative, market leading solutions for our clients.
What you will do:
Successful candidates will help deliver enterprise-wide strategy work that focuses on identifying growth and productivity improvements across a client’s business. Our consultants meet the needs of our global and local Indonesian clients and, whilst doing so, acquire a broad range of transferable skills.
You will join a team with a vibrant mix of expertise, industry experience and consulting skills with bright individuals who have fun both inside and outside of work.
Your key focus includes:
- Support and deliver engagements working with FSC and other cross-functional teams
- Connect execution to the strategic banking and insurance company’s goals:
- Perform business model (customers, markets, products, distribution) analysis and design;
- Perform operating model (organization & governance, processes, systems & technology, people & skills, performance) analysis and design;
- Map improvement opportunities by translating the commercial and operational strategy of the client to execution by means of performance indicators;
- Define improvement programs under which improvement projects can be started;
To succeed in this dynamic role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Education from local or overseas University in fields related to Business, Accounting, Economics, Information Technology and/or Finance (Master’s Degree preferred) alongside relevant experience (minimum of 3-5 years) gained either internally in similar roles providing strategic advice to clients or gained externally via corporate or strategy consultancy roles.
- Banking and insurance customer, market, product and distribution analysis;
- Banking and insurance business process analysis, modelling, automation and improvement;
- Organizational, process and application architecture design for banking and insurance companies;
- Intellectual mobility, inquisitiveness and an ability to work independently; be comfortable developing answers and solutions often when the client requirement remains unclear, or changes.
- Goal driven - focused on helping the client to understand issues and resolve key questions; ability to drive through to an outcome and to gain stakeholder support in circumstances of complexity and ambiguity.
- Strong analytical mind result driven and excellent communicator.
- A pragmatic and logical approach to analysis and problem solving.
- Personal drive to deliver results within tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills. Ability to speak or write Bahasa Indonesian is advantageous
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations.
We invite you to submit your application by sending your resume to AdvisoryCareer@kpmg.co.id or click here.
Due to the amount of applications we received, regretfully only shortlisted candidates will be notified.