Cyber Transformation - Identity Solution Engineer (Associate/Senior)
Cyber Transformation - Identity Solution Engineer A/S
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and territories, and had close to 227,000 people working in member firms around the world for year 2020. Our professionals help clients navigate an ever increasingly complex business environment.
KPMG Cyber Transformation Service professionals work with our clients to automate their Cyber business processes by deploying Technology solutions. We customize tech solutions to client’s specific needs to achieve business outcome efficiently and solve their business problems using technology. As Cyber transformation professionals your work involves design tech enabled processes, deploying tech solutions, and enabling people to use technology to achieve Cyber Security.
What you will do
- Work closely and collaborate with other team members and product owners to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Prepare technical documentation, develop and implement microservices to meet the business and technical requirements
- Design and develop the front-end for applications with good UX
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Conduct testing to ensure responsiveness and efficiency of the applications
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade applications
Skills and experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, information systems, or related field
- Minimally 2 – 4 years of relevant working experience for Senior level
- Experience in developing end-to-end applications and familiarity with common stacks
- Experience working in both Unix and Windows operating environments are preferred
- Familiarity with databases (MySQL, Microsoft SQL), web servers (Apache) and UI/UX design
- Understanding of S.W.I.F.T messaging platform and infrastructure is an advantage
- Strong client and project management abilities coupled with excellent communication, written, analytical, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention for detail and the ability to manage multiple simultaneous cases.
- Good English communication skills (both written and oral) and project management skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations.
Due to the amount of applications we received, regretfully only shortlisted candidates will be notified.