Cyber Transformation, IAM consultant (Senior/Assistant Manager)
Cyber Transformation, IAM consultant (Senior/AM)
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and territories, and had close to 227,000 people working in member firms around the world for year 2020. Our professionals help clients navigate an ever increasingly complex business environment.
KPMG Cyber Transformation Service professionals work with our clients to automate their Cyber business processes by deploying Technology solutions. We customize tech solutions to client’s specific needs to achieve business outcome efficiently and solve their business problems using technology. As Cyber transformation professionals your work involves design tech enabled processes, deploying tech solutions, and enabling people to use technology to achieve Cyber Security.
What you will do
- Engaging with client stakeholders on Identity and Access Management Projects
- Providing in-depth expertise of Identity and Access Management
- Working with customers and leading Identity And Access Management vendors to design and build creative solutions
- The ability to work with KPMG Project and Customer resources to continue design and deployment activities and further enhance Identity Management solutions for our customers
- Being comfortable with associated disciplines of Security Policy and Governance
- Working with team members, you will design and/or build solutions within large transformations and you will perform reviews, assessments and build strategies for organisations looking to invest in IAM
- Assisting the engagement manager with the planning and delivery phases of engagements
Skills and experience required
- Excellent academic background in fields related to computer science, software engineering, information systems, or others
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience for Senior level, and minimum 4 years for Assistant Manager level
- Detailed and real world understanding and implementing of Identity & Access Management solutions. Previous experience of leading major Identity and Access Management projects
- Technical knowledge across one or more of the following: Identity Governance, Access Management, Privileged Access Management and/or Consumer Identity
- Experience working with one or more of the following IAM technologies: SailPoint, CyberArk, IBM, Saviynt, Okta, ForgeRock
- Good understanding of Identity and Access management concepts Provisioning, SSO, Federation etc.
- Knowledge of Authentication, Authorisation, and Accounting implementation and governance
- Business analysis experience such as requirements gathering and modelling use cases as well as business development experience supporting new business offerings
- Experience in Security strategy, assessment, and design and implementation and governance frameworks over processes, controls, organisation and infrastructure
- Industry related certification preferred (e.g. CISSP, AWS , AZURE , IAM product like SailPoint etc)
- Strong client and project management skills coupled with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to details and ability to manage multiple simultaneous tasks
- Good English communication skills (both written and oral)
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
Due to the amount of applications we received, regretfully only shortlisted candidates will be notified.