KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and territories and have more than 219,000 people working in member firms around the world. Our professionals help clients navigate an ever increasingly complex business environment.
KPMG Cybersecurity professionals assist clients to address their concerns around Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability and Privacy of their technology, business systems, and information assets. To join a growing team to assist clients with managing one or more of the following areas:
- Ethical Hacking – this discipline covers vulnerability assessment, application and network penetration testing, wireless security, mobile security, website & app security, and system security testing. Ethical hackers also simulate real-time cyber-attacks using red-team/blue team tecniques.
- Cybersecurity Risk & Governance – this discipline covers designing and implementing Cybersecurity frameworks; Cyber maturity assessments; organizational design for Cyber Security; Cloud security; design and rollout of cyber security processes such as Incident Management, Intrusion Detection, and Security Monitoring.
- Technology Risk and 3rd Party Cyber Risk – this discipline covers IT-Business related consulting over how an organization manages technology risk and governs its outsourcing. This involves review, re-design and implementation controls over the 3rd party organization’s IT environment. Topics include system development, project management, business or IT outsourcing, business continuity management, information security, incident management, user access management.
- Cyber Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery & Crisis Management – this discipline covers building business and technology resilience against cyber-attacks. Creating and testing Cyber Incident Response Plans around typical cyber-attack scenarios. Taking regulatory requirements around BCM and Crisis management and international standards based consulting.
Experience and skills required
The ideal candidate should:
- Possess Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Technology, Engineering, or Business studies with Information Systems major/minor along with deep interest in technology risk, security and IT governance
- Have a good working knowledge of information security principles, techniques and standards
- Have strong analytical, problem solving and inter-personal skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present ideas and results to technical and non-technical audiences
- For Cybersecurity Risk & Governance, preferably possess professional certifications such as CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CISM, PMP or other relevant qualifications
- For Ethical Hacking, preferably possess professional certifications such as OSCP/CREST and/or GIAC (GXPN, GPEN, GWAPT, etc.)
- Have an experience of working in related field or prior consulting experience in IT risk assessment or IT security for:
- 1 - 2 years for Associate
- min 3 years for Senior Associate
- min 4 years for Assistant Manager
- min 6 years for Manager
We invite you to submit your application by sending your resume to AdvisoryCareer@kpmg.co.id or click here.
Due to the amount of applications we received, regretfully only shortlisted candidates will be notified.