We assist clients with managing and monitoring Business Intelligence projects and systems. Our services include strategy, selection, development, configuration, implementation, stabilization, review, optimization, Governance, Risk and Compliance and operation.
What you will do:
- Help in business development and the delivery of Business Intelligence and Master Data Management projects to our clients.
- Combine specialist tools and methodologies with a detailed knowledge of Business Intelligence and Master Data Management processes and applications.
- Implement targeted, specific and practical solutions, allowing our clients to make full use of new technologies.
- Possess a degree and/or a MBA in Information Technology, Accountancy, Business or Economics.
- 6 to 8 years of experience with consulting firms or system integrators, in the capacity of a Data Architect, Data Manager or Master Data Management Process Consultant with experience in SAP BI, SAP BOBJ, Oracle OBIEE and/or Cognos.
- Experienced in applying key industry standards for Data Governance and Data Quality Management.
- Have practical experience in at least one data modelling tool.
- Have resourceful, adaptable, versatile, analytical and strong interpersonal skills.
We invite you to submit your application by sending your resume to AdvisoryCareer@kpmg.co.id or click here.
Due to the amount of applications we received, regretfully only shortlisted candidates will be notified.