KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing audit, tax and advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and territories and have more than 219,000 people working in member firms around the world. Our professionals help clients navigate an ever increasingly complex business environment.
The role involves delivering vulnerability assessment and penetration testing projects across the region and working closely with our team of penetration testers. We are seeking talented individuals, who are able to work at the highest professional standards, to join the Cyber Security team.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Perform application (web and mobile) and infrastructure vulnerability assessment and penetration tests on different platforms and technologies.
- Conduct source code review to identify software program vulnerabilities and detect malware or malicious embedded code.
- Conduct social engineering and email phishing attacks to simulate the theft of passwords, infiltrate systems, and download malware/ransomware.
- Simulate real-time cyber-attacks using red team/blue team exercises.
- Review and analyse security vulnerabilities to identify false positives.
- Conduct server/network/middleware security configuration assessments.
- Prepare a report on identified security vulnerabilities and possible recommendations to remediate the vulnerabilities.
- Assist in continuously enhancing the existing penetration testing methodologies.
- Remain up-to-date on the latest cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities.
Experience and skills required
The ideal candidate should:
- Possess a recognised Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Electronics), or a related discipline.
- Have min 5 years experience in conducting vulnerability assessments and penetration tests.
- Be comfortable with working on various platforms and operating systems (e.g. Windows, Linux, Kali).
- Understand the OWASP testing methodology and have knowledge of penetration testing tools.
- Be able to work as part of a team, and at the same time being an independent self-starter.
- Have strong analytical, problem solving and inter-personal skills.
- Commands excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present ideas and results to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Preferably possess professional certifications such as OSCP/CREST and/or GIAC (GXPN, GPEN, GWAPT, etc.).
We invite you to submit your application by sending your resume to AdvisoryCareer@kpmg.co.id or click here.
Due to the amount of applications we received, regretfully only shortlisted candidates will be notified.