We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing Valuations practice.
KPMG’s Valuation Services team includes more than 1,200 professionals in KPMG member firms across more than 50 countries around the globe. This network has experience in a wide range of major industries and familiarity with local regulatory and M&A marketplaces. KPMG Singapore is a leading valuation practice in Asia Pacific and is among the most diverse teams in the region. We are continually searching for talented individuals to join our team.
Lead in the execution of valuation engagements. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Performing independent valuations for businesses, tangible and intangible assets and financial instruments including equity and debt securities, derivatives and options, for mergers and acquisitions, litigation support, financial reporting and restructuring
- Producing and analyzing financial models and assessing commercial data which underlie financial forecasts
- Leading in pitching for new work, including the preparation and presentation of proposals
- Building and maintaining client relationships before, during and after engagements
- Supervising, training, and mentoring associates and interns on valuation and valuation-related services
- Working closely with Partners and staff on client management, practice development and business development activities
Experience and skills
- Have excellent academic background preferably with a professional qualification in accounting/CFA/FRM. Ideally 4 to 5 years’ corporate finance experience acquired with financial institutions and/or professional services firms
- Have a strong grasp of business valuation concepts; proficiency in financial instruments valuation is a plus
- Have exceptional analytical, problem solving and presentation/report writing skills, combined with a good understanding of business dynamics and commercial value drivers
- Be a self-motivated individual who understands financial issues and is able to operate within a team environment
- Have ability to work independently and develop good relationships with senior management and Partners
- High proficiency in both verbal and written English is essential. Chinese or other Southeast Asian language skills are an added advantage
We invite you to submit your application by sending your resume to AdvisoryCareer@kpmg.co.id or click here.
Due to the amount of applications we received, regretfully only shortlisted candidates will be notified.