Valuation - Manager/Senior Manager
Valuation - Manager/Senior Manager
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and territories, and had close to 227,000 people working in member firms around the world for year 2020. Our professionals help clients navigate an ever increasingly complex business environment.
Our Deal Advisory professionals help buyers, sellers, private equity investors, governments, and lenders in developing and executing on their value strategies.
We offer start-to-finish support in the acquisition process, including input on strategy, early identification of risk areas, coordination and execution of due diligence investigations (financial and commercial) and input and advice on contract terms geared to reduce risks. We also get involved in assisting our clients with a host of services surrounding closing the transaction and post-deal integration. Our clients are typically private equity funds, pension funds, large public companies, and private corporations.
Our Deal Advisory team includes the following service lines: Transaction Services, Valuations, Corporate Finance, Restructuring & Turnaround, and Infrastructure Advisory.
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing Valuation practice.
KPMG’s Valuation Services team includes more than 1,200 professionals in KPMG member firms across more than 50 countries around the globe. This network has experience in a wide range of major industries and familiarity with local regulatory and M&A marketplaces.
You will lead the execution of valuation engagements with the following responsibilities:
- Performing independent valuations for businesses, tangible and intangible assets and financial instruments including equity and debt securities, derivatives and options, for mergers and acquisitions, litigation support, financial reporting and restructuring
- Producing and analyzing financial models and assessing commercial data which underlie financial forecasts
- Leading in pitching for new work, including the preparation and presentation of proposals
- Building and maintaining client relationships before, during and after engagements
- Supervising, training, and mentoring associates and interns on valuation and valuation-related services
- Working closely with Partners and staff on client management, practice development and business development activities
At KPMG, we value diversity of profiles. The successful candidate will be recruited at Manager or Senior Manager level, depending on her/his overall experience and demonstrated performance. For this role, we are looking for the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in accounting, finance, economics, or business from an accredited college/university; CFA and/or CPA is a plus
- Possess a mergers & acquisitions experience and have been with financial advisory firms or investment/corporate banks at the minimum of 6 years
- Have a strong grasp of business valuation concepts; proficiency in financial instruments valuation is a plus
- Have exceptional analytical, problem solving and presentation/report writing skills, combined with a good understanding of business dynamics and commercial value drivers
- Be a self-motivated individual who understands financial issues and is able to operate within a team environment
- Have ability to work independently and develop good relationships with senior management and Partners
- High proficiency in both verbal and written English is essential
Due to the amount of applications we received, regretfully only shortlisted candidates will be notified.