KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and territories, and had close to 227,000 people working in member firms around the world for year 2020. Our professionals help clients navigate an ever increasingly complex business environment.
We invite highly motivated and dynamic professionals with relevant experience to join our Deal Advisory, Transaction Services practice in Jakarta.
KPMG Deal Advisory – Transaction Services is the chosen business partner for many of the world's leading organisations. Our Transaction Services practice work with both corporates, MNCs and private equity clients to provide buy-side merger, acquisition, and sell-side divestiture support, focusing on stakeholder value by identifying key risks and benefits early in the transaction life cycle. This support includes pre-bid assessments, transaction evaluation (e.g., financial, commercial and operational due diligences and synergies assessments), transaction advisory services and post deal assistance.
The successful candidate will be:
- Participating in buy-side and sell-side transaction advisory engagements, providing financial due diligence, divestiture support and post deal assistance to major corporate, MNC and private equity clients
- Interfacing with senior executives of clients and target companies
- Managing and coordinating engagement teams, client needs and other third-party diligence/ service providers throughout the transaction process
- Analyzing target company data to identify historical and projected financial and operating trends, quality of earnings and working capital considerations, and potential liabilities and risks which may impact valuation, deal negotiation and execution
- Preparing high quality and tailored transaction advisory reports specific to key issues such as normalized earnings, valuation model input assumptions, achievability of management’s budget, indebtedness considerations, borrowing base calculations, and/or business combinations and carve-out financial statements
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business from an accredited university with a strong academic background. Licensed CPA or CA would be advantageous
- Possess transaction/accounting/audit experience at the min 4-6 years for Assistant Manager, 6-8 years for Manager and 8-12 years for Senior Manager
- Have advanced financial analysis, business acumen and problem-solving skills
- Have extensive experience in project management including planning, organizing, coordinating, and managing staff, clients and/or partners towards the successful completion of a project
- Strong leadership quality in leading public accounting firm or major commercial firms
- Have ability to execute project plans, manage multiple tasks, prioritize workloads
- Have strong communication skills (verbal and written) and sound reporting skills in English
- Have strong command of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
We invite you to submit your application by sending your resume to AdvisoryCareer@kpmg.co.id or click here.
Due to the amount of applications we received, regretfully only shortlisted candidates will be notified.