KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and territories, and had close to 227,000 people working in member firms around the world for year 2020. Our professionals help clients navigate an ever increasingly complex business environment.
Our Deal Advisory professionals help buyers, sellers, private equity investors, governments, and lenders in developing and executing on their value strategies.
We offer start-to-finish support in the acquisition process, including input on strategy, early identification of risk areas, coordination and execution of due diligence investigations (financial and commercial) and input and advice on contract terms geared to reduce risks. We also get involved in assisting our clients with a host of services surrounding closing the transaction and post-deal integration.
Our Deal Advisory team includes the following service lines: Transaction Services, Valuations, Corporate Finance, Restructuring & Turnaround, and Infrastructure Advisory.
Our clients are typically private equity funds, pension funds, large public companies, and private corporations.
This position is based in Jakarta, Indonesia, reporting to the Office Lead and Head of Infrastructure in KPMG Singapore.
Key responsibilities :
- Become a key member of the Infrastructure team in Indonesia to support growth and expansion of our practice in this key sector for the Indonesian economy
- Lead project, execute and deliver engagements from start to finish, including setting scopes, budgets, staffing resources and leading preparation and development of deliverables
- Work individually and with different teams of the firm to improve our profile in the Infrastructure sector market (through involvement in industry groups, thought leadership, speaking engagements)
- Establish and develop network of stakeholders in the Infrastructure sector (authorities, regulators, financial institutions, investment funds, developers, contractors, technical advisers and legal advisers etc)
- Working alongside with the other Partners and Directors to support the development of broader KPMG service offering in the Infrastructure sector
- Support the capability development of staff across the Infrastructure sub-sectors (Power, Utilities, Energy, Smart Cities, Road, Rail, Aviation, PPP)
- Lead and co-ordinate business development activities by leveraging the firm’s industry knowledge and network
At KPMG, we value diversity of profiles. The successful candidate will be recruited at Manager or Senior Manager level, depending on her/his overall experience and demonstrated performance.
For this role, we are looking for:
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in accounting, finance, economics, or business from an accredited university
- Demonstrated capabilities in leading and delivering advisory teams in the infrastructure sector with experience in project finance, PPP advisory and development of feasibility studies for infrastructure projects (minimum 6 - 8 years)
- Strong business acumen, proven analytical and problem solving skills, strong project management and people management skills
- Having good knowledge and working experience in one or more Infrastructure sub-sectors (such as power, energy, transportation, social infrastructure)
- Strong networking skills with good understanding of the domestic Infrastructure market
- Working experience in Indonesia or alternatively South East Asia
- Working experience in consulting firms, financial institutions, technical companies in infrastructure is an advantage
- Proficiency in Indonesian and English languages in both verbal and written communication
We invite you to submit your application by sending your resume to AdvisoryCareer@kpmg.co.id or click here.
Due to the amount of applications we received, regretfully only shortlisted candidates will be notified.