KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and territories, and had close to 227,000 people working in member firms around the world for year 2020. Our professionals help clients navigate an ever increasingly complex business environment.
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing Advisory practice in Jakarta. We are seeking a Financial Modelling Specialist to work with the Deal Advisory team to develop financial modelling and prepare financial analysis.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Conduct financial research in support of project feasibility and due diligence requirements
- Develop, perform and maintain proprietary financial modelling and analysis on key projects and provide solution-oriented ideas to enhance project outcomes and process improvements
- Develop and prepare a variety of financial reports pertaining to project feasibility and performance
- Producing and analysing financial models and assessing commercial data which underlie financial forecasts
- Performing independent valuations for businesses, tangible and intangible assets and financial instruments including equity and debt securities, derivatives and options, for mergers and acquisitions, litigation support, financial reporting and restructuring
- Preparation of proposals
- Building and maintaining client relationships before, during and after engagements
- Supervising and/or mentoring associates and interns (for Senior level) on financial modelling and valuation-related services
- Working closely with Partners and staff on client management, practice development, and business development activities
Experience and skills required
- Excellent academic background in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent
- Strong understanding of financial modelling and risk management assessment techniques
- Ideally 2-5 years of relevant experience within an accounting and/or professional services firm
- Good understanding of accounting principles and concepts
- Good understanding of typical commercial financing structures and terms
- Strong grasp of business and intangible assets valuation concepts; proficiency in financial instruments valuation is a plus
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and presentation/report writing skills, combined with a good understanding of business dynamics and commercial value drivers
- A self-motivated individual who understands financial issues within a commercial context and is able to operate within a team environment
- Ability to work independently and develop good relationships with senior management and Partners
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent attention to details and good time management
- High proficiency in both verbal and written English is essential
We invite you to submit your application by sending your resume to AdvisoryCareer@kpmg.co.id or click here.
Due to the amount of applications we received, regretfully only shortlisted candidates will be notified.