Infrastructure Advisory - Director
Infrastructure Advisory - Director
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 146 countries and territories, and had close to 227,000 people working in member firms around the world for year 2020. Our professionals help clients navigate an ever increasingly complex business environment.
Our Deal Advisory professionals help buyers, sellers, private equity investors, governments, and lenders in developing and executing on their value strategies.
We offer start-to-finish support in the acquisition process, including input on strategy, early identification of risk areas, coordination and execution of due diligence investigations (financial and commercial) and input and advice on contract terms geared to reduce risks. We also get involved in assisting our clients with a host of services surrounding closing the transaction and post-deal integration. Our clients are typically private equity funds, pension funds, large public companies, and private corporations.
Our Deal Advisory team includes the following service lines: Transaction Services, Valuations, Corporate Finance, Restructuring, and Infrastructure Advisory. This position is based in Jakarta, Indonesia, reporting to the Office Lead and Head of Infrastructure in KPMG Singapore.
- Become a key member of the Infrastructure team in Indonesia to support growth and expansion of our practice in this key sector for the Indonesian economy
- Lead project, execute and deliver engagements from start to finish, including setting scopes, budgets, staffing resources and leading preparation and development of deliverables
- Work individually and with different teams of the firm to improve our profile in the Infrastructure sector market (through involvement in industry groups, thought leadership, speaking engagements)
- Establish and develop network of stakeholders in the Infrastructure sector (authorities, regulators, financial institutions, investment funds, developers, contractors, technical advisers and legal advisers etc)
- Working closely with the engagement Partners or Managing Director to support the development of broader KPMG service offering in the Infrastructure sector
- Support the capability development of staff across the Infrastructure sub-sectors (Power, Utilities, Energy, Smart Cities, Road, Rail, Aviation, PPP)
- Lead business development activities by leveraging the firm’s industry knowledge and network
- Identifying and addressing client needs - building and deepening relationships with clients, excelling in project delivery and feedback
- Leading teams – supervising teams on projects, participating in various staff recruitment and retention activities, coaching of staff
- Take ownership in planning, story-boarding, preparation assistance and review of key deliverables to client and other parties
Skills and experience required
- Capabilities in leading and delivering advisory teams in the infrastructure sector with experience in project finance, PPP advisory and development of feasibility studies for infrastructure projects
- Minimum 10 years of working experience, with at least 3 years working in Big 4, other international consulting firms, or infrastructure agencies
- Establishment of strong networks/relationships with infrastructure players, government SOEs/Agencies, and business communities
- CFA, PMP or other relevant international certificates will be an advantage
- Excellent academic background in fields related to Business, Accounting, Economics, Finance or equivalent
- Strong business acumen, proven analytical and problem-solving skills, strong project management and people management skills
- Good knowledge and working experience in one or more Infrastructure sub-sectors (such as power, energy, transportation, social infrastructure)
- Strong networking skills with good understanding of the domestic Infrastructure market
- Goal driven - focused on helping the client to understand issues and resolve key questions; ability to drive through to an outcome and to gain stakeholder support in circumstances of complexity and ambiguity
- Ability to work independently and develop good relationships with senior management and Partners
- Confidence to balance business development and client delivery expectations
- High proficiency in both verbal and written English is essential
- Flexibility to adapt to a variety of different engagement types, working hours and work environments and locations
Due to the amount of applications we received, regretfully only shortlisted candidates will be notified.