Our exclusive CEO meet-up and industry map-up at Brain Bar is a unique format and opportunity to meet top managers and to get insider information on challenges and trends.
The technological advancements fundamentally reshape the operation of large corporations. Companies have to introduce comprehensive, holistic and flexible strategies and practices, to keep up the pace. In order to do so, it is crucial for company leaders to see the big picture and be aware of the processes of different industries. This event provides a unique opportunity to liaise with top managers and top industry influencers to get familiar with current challenges and industry forecasts.
Event plan: 1. Welcome by László Jónás, Design Terminal (5 mins) 2. Keynote comments by Robert Stöllinger (5 min) 3. Panel discussion moderated by Robert Stöllinger (40 min) 4. Networking (60 min)
Proposed participants (to be confirmed):
- CEO of KMPG in Hungary, Robert Stöllinger (Host, keynote comments, CEO Outlook, moderation)
- CEO of E.ON Hungária, Attila Kiss
- CEO of BlackRock Magyarország, Melanie Seymour
- Deputy CEO of MKB Bank, Márk Hetényi
- CEO of Union Magyarország, Gábor Lehel
- CEO of Knorr-Bremse Hungária, András Sávos
- CEO of Thyssenkrupp Hungary, Marc de Bastos Eckstein
- Managing Director of Morgan Stanley, Norbert Fogarasi
- Owner of Tungsram Operations Kft., Joerg Bauer
Date: 1 June 2018, 6 pm
Venue: Brody House (1088 Budapest, Bródy Sándor u. 10.)