Our goal is involving former colleagues in KPMG’s recruitment process.
Do you know someone who is keen on working at KPMG and his/her knowledge could add value to KPMG’s professional services? A person who you think would find himself/herself well at us and could internalize our company’s culture? Do not hesitate, recommend him/her to us for our open positions or in our talent database.
- Candidates may be recommended for any vacant position advertised on the internet, in the Social Media or in any other platform. Find current job offers at: kpmg.hu/career
- Send the CV of the recommended candidate to email@example.com, and in the subject write "Alumni referral / name of position".
- In addition to the CV, briefly explain why you are recommending the candidate.
- You will receive confirmation that the referral has been received.
- Contact will be made with the candidate if the colleagues conducting the recruitment procedure find them suitable to proceed beyond the first phase based on their CV.
- The recommended candidate shall be considered equal to all other candidates in the selection process, and the same criteria apply to all.