Our goal is to both fresh graduates and experienced professionals in the eyes of the most attractive employers as this one about it.
Our goal is to the graduates and experienced professionals in eyes of attractive jobs be.
Regular health & well-being events, general health check-ups, supporting sport activities (such as KPMG football and basketball teams participate in business leagues or our colleagues can sign up for yoga classes).
KPMG supports its runners, who can enter individually or as a team in various running races in Budapest in KPMG blue t-shirts. Our audit teams are also regular participants of the NN Ultrabalaton running competition.
Some examples of our employee programs:
- KPMG Health Days – organizing health & wellbeing events, focusing on general health check-up and on raising health awareness among staff:
- Support for team sports, KPMG Sports Day, yoga classes
- KPMG Diversity Day – organizing diversity awareness programs
- KPMG Wellbeing Program - activities supporting mental health and wellbeing (coaching, consultation opportunities, wellbeing trainings)
- Blood donation
- Support for volunteering, opportunity to join pro-bono work for non-profit organizations