KPMG Croatia d.o.o., a member of the global KPMG network of independent companies providing professional services, is announcing a vacancy for the position of:
· College or High school degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent will be highly valued but is not mandatory;
· Basic knowledge in the following technologies:
Windows 10 administration and deployment, Office 365 family products, Mobile device management, Active directory administration, computer hardware;
· The highest level of personal integrity;
· All certifications in relevant technical skills will be highly valued;
· Any knowledge and experience with programming and scripting will be an advantage;
· Good communication skills;
· Proficiency in English.
· Provide first level IT support for user issues;
· Attend to users IT needs in order for them to meet their work functions, including issues with user accounts, printers, PC's, connectivity, mobile phones, business applications, etc.;
· Follow up with users, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution.
We are offering
· a structured career plan;
· work as part of a young and friendly team in a dynamic and challenging environment.
Every day at KPMG, all kinds of people play a vital role in helping all manner of organisations create value and grow with confidence. From clients and investors to governments and the public, our stakeholders expect the best from us. We respond by recruiting truly outstanding people. Everyone in our diverse community benefits from high quality assignments, training, support and international opportunities. Whoever you are, we’ll help you flourish, personally and professionally.
For more than 27 years KPMG has been operating on the Croatian market, providing professional services in the scope of audit, tax advisory, accounting, law, transactional and financial advisory, as well as risk management advisory and consultations on meeting regulatory requirements.
Our major asset is knowledge of more than 219.000 employees in 147 countries, supported by an industry specialization programme. Every year, we are joined by specialists and graduates of the best colleges. Our Clients include international and local companies and organisations. They look to KPMG for a high standard of services, industry specialization and extensive knowledge of local, regional and global markets.
Why should I apply?
At KPMG we’ll recognise and reward your potential. We know that we’re at our best, when you’re at yours. That’s why we’ll do everything we can to help you fulfil your potential. We’ll make sure you have:
· The responsibilities you need to prove yourself
· The opportunities you need to push yourself
And, the support you need to make the most of everything.
Your applications should be received by 18 October 2020 through following link.
© 2021 KPMG Croatia d.o.o., a Croatian limited liability company and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.
For more detail about the structure of the KPMG global organization please visit https://home.kpmg/governance.
They are not and nothing contained herein shall be construed to place these entities in the relationship of parents, subsidiaries, agents, partners, or joint venturers. No member firm has any authority (actual, apparent, implied or otherwise) to obligate or bind KPMG International or any member firm in any manner whatsoever. The information contained in herein is of a general nature and is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity. Although we endeavor to provide accurate and timely information, there can be no guarantee that such information is accurate as of the date it is received or that it will continue to be accurate in the future. No one should act on such information without appropriate professional advice after a thorough examination of the particular situation.