Compensation and Benefits surveys assist companies to:
- Receive information regarding contemporary trends in the Greek market and respond promptly to changes within the business environment.
- Compare their compensation and benefits policy with those of their main competitors.
- Design/ update:
- their total rewards strategy
- their salary levels and bands
- their policy regarding salary increases
Why to choose KPMG’s Compensation & Benefits surveys:
- They are designed to cover the needs of the Greek market and are updated annually depending on special conditions and trends in the local market.
- They are conducted for over 25 consecutive years from experienced consultants in designing and implementing Integrated Total Reward Management Systems.
- The results of the survey can be utilized by all companies irrespectively of the job evaluation system they implement.
Please note that:
- All participants submit their data anonymously via the KPMG web based application.
- They design and implementation of the surveys are compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Participation in the surveys is free of charge.
- All participants receive a summary of the key findings of their sector report.
The surveys include:
- Salary increases of current year and forecast for the following.
- Variable remuneration policies and benefits policies (medical/life insurance, private pension plan, company cars, etc).
- Remuneration data per job position and analysis of selected benefits for more than 400 sectoral and general job positions.
- Remuneration policy for the BoD members.
KPMG in Greece issues surveys for the following sectors:
- Pharmaceutical & Agrochemical
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Top Executives