Our increasingly complex market requires informed strategies and timely insights to meet business objectives and deliver real value.
KPMG member firms advise financial institutions and investors on developing and implementing strategies for managing their portfolios across asset classes. These include commercial real estate, corporate and SME loans, residential mortgages and consumer debt.
Portfolio Solutions professionals across KPMG’s member firms combine transactional M&A experience with strategic advice to help you understand complex markets so you make better decisions and maximize value through the whole loan portfolio management process. Our truly global team helps buyers realize investments and maximize opportunities. For loans, receivables and assets, our buy side services include:
- Buy side M&A advice, offering end-to-end process management.
- Pricing and analytics that includes valuation assumptions review and portfolio pricing.
- Asset underwriting, which includes independent business reviews, recovery methodology prediction and optimal workout scenarios.
- Loan file due diligence and sample pool Agreed Upon Procedures, including transaction evaluation.
- Servicer reviews that benchmarks the current market to assess servicer capabilities and performance.
We help sellers devise and implement the optimal strategy. Our sell side services for loans (direct sales or/and “Hercules” PDF 472KB), receivables and assets include:
- Sell side M&A advice, offering end-to-end process management
- Strategic review and option analysis explores different options for value realization and portfolio management optimization.
- Pricing and analytics that uses our knowledge to help generate a clear view of the market.
- Data preparation and remediation, which provides data quality validation and remediation with the aim of enabling transactions and maximizing value.
- Vendor due diligence and sample Agreed Upon Procedures.
We bring together our Portfolio Solutions capabilities to help you answer key questions
- What is the value of my non-core assets?
- How can I negotiate a fair price for the asset?
- What are the risks in entering a new market?
- How can I restructure and develop the loan portfolio to maximize returns?