Debt management and restructuring for Shipping & Ports
Debt management & restructuring for Shipping & Ports
A competent business partner should identify and focus on the critical issues with regards to the Shipping Sector.
Shipping and Ports have been operating in an increasingly challenging economic environment, characterized by demand and supply imbalances, volatile freight rates and vessel values, increasing regulation, environmental concerns, piracy and geopolitical risks, among others. All these factors have contributed to a demanding business environment that puts even seasoned shipping executives to the test.
- Cash & Working Capital Management
- Short Term Cash Flow plan
- Support in the negotiation with Debtors & Lenders
- Debt Restructuring Plan
- Stress and distress scenarios for liquidity issues and turnaround plans
- IBR-Independent Business Review
- Chief Restructuring Officer (CRO)
- Mitigation of potential tax risks in case of new debt restructurings
- Implementation of (alternative) financing solutions to ensure tax compliance and financial efficiency
- Financial restructuring assistance, optimization of capital structure
© 2021 KPMG Accountants Single Member S.A., a Greek Societe Anonyme and a member firm of the KPMG global organization of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Limited, a private English company limited by guarantee. All rights reserved.