The Greek Energy & Utilities sector is undergoing a period of tectonic changes and major transformation. The main drivers of change are:
- The Green Deal Implementation – through rapid de-lignification, development of RES, electrification and e-mobility etc.
- The increasing supply market liberalization – coupled with radically changing customer behavior and expectations from supply companies
- The increasing complexity of the sector and the products and services offered – both to companies and individuals
- The investments in transmission and distribution network – as well as alternative fuels infrastructure
- The pressure for increasing efficiency and transformation of regulated infrastructure operators.
KPMG’s Energy & Utilities team has the international experience, technical know-how and knowledge of the local market to be able to assist companies in a series of areas, such as:
- The development of partnerships and new advanced energy products and services which can add true values to businesses and consumers – both in traditional and new areas (such as e-mobility, ESCO services etc.)
- The transformation and optimization of supply companies retail networks – from points of collection / payments to modern commercial networks that can offer the customer experience and products and services that address the market needs
- The development of strategies for the optimization of market participation, setup of PPAs etc.
- The digital transformation of legacy energy & utility companies legacy operating models
- The provision of investment support in RES, infrastructure projects etc.
Insights for energy leadersEnergy CEOs key issues and priorities revealed in the KPMG 2021 CEO Outlook Pulse.
COVID-19: a new reality for Energy and UtilitiesRead our report on the trends likely to transform Energy and Utilities.
Renewable energy objectives hold great promiseThe European Union moves to improve energy efficiency and reduce emissions.
Resourcing the energy transitionMaking the world go round