KPMG Foundation day for Graduates Date: Friday 17 July 2020 | Time: 11.00-13.30
At KPMG you will find the support you need to select the career you wish to follow and to succeed in your professional aspirations. The knowledge, skills and expertise of our people are the key factors that contribute to KPMG’s success. For this reason, we are committed to creating a culture of continuous learning that will help you build trust in your skills and knowledge and will assist you to develop further your career.
KPMG Graduate Recruitment Program 2020 The recruitment process for our Audit, Tax and Advisory Services begins on Friday July 17, 2020 and is addressed to recent graduates (Undergraduate and Postgraduate level). You may find all necessary information regarding our services.
Participate online in our (Webcast - Foundation day) that will take place on Friday July 17, 2020 and learn about KPMG and the next steps of our recruitment program! This Webcast aims to familiarize participants with KPMG and to help them prepare best for the KPMG Graduate Recruitment Program 2020.
- Get to know the Firm better - Overview, Strategy, Values, Graduate Recruitment Program 2020
- Audit Services
- Tax Advice & Accounting services
- Advisory services: Deal Advisory Risk Advisory Management Consulting People Services
- Q&A session, next steps
Register here We invite you to actively participate in our Graduates’ selection process for the year 2020.
- The webcast is a live video event. After each presentation there will be a brief Q&A session.
- All speakers will conduct their presentations in Greek.
For further information please send us an e-mail at GraduateProgram@kpmg.gr.