Employment Tax Overview
The appropriate application of employment tax laws and principles help organisations manage their payroll, employee benefits, expenses, compliance risks and effectively plan their employment taxes to reduce costs. In this training, we aim to keep you updated with the relevant information that will be important for your organisation and employees to appropriately plan their employment taxes and mitigate any exposure.
- Overview of employment income subject to tax in Ghana.
- Personal income tax base and imposition of tax.
- Tax consideration on the taxation of trailing income such as equity compensation.
- Special tax considerations including the taxation of bonus, overtime, temporal and casual workers.
- Personal reliefs and how to take advantage of them.
- Preparation of year-end tax reconciliations in order to mitigate any tax liabilities or overpayments.
- Chief Finance Officers
- Finance Directors
- Tax Managers
- Tax Practitioners
- Internal and External Auditors
- Heads of Departments
- Date: 11 November 2021
- Time: 9:30 am – 12:30pm
- Via: Microsoft Teams
To register please contact:
- Taxation within Ghana’s Energy Sector