The passing of Transfer Pricing Regulations, 2020 (L.I. 2412) and the recent retooling of the Transfer Pricing Unit of the Ghana Revenue Authority (GRA) has led to an increase in transfer pricing audits. The objective of this course is to share some insights on how to prepare for such audits.
- The importance of keeping proper and up-to-date records.
- Possible areas of exposure for companies and how to deal with it.
- The importance of a Tax Health Review periodically to enhance compliance with transfer pricing and early mitigation of potential exposures.
- How to manage a tax audit process before the issue of the final report by the GRA.
- Chief Finance Officers
- Finance Directors
- Tax Managers
- Tax Practitioners
- Internal and External Auditors
- Heads of Departments
- Date: 3 & 4 June 2021
- Time: 9:30 am – 12:30pm each day
- Via: Microsoft Teams
Attendance: GHC850 each day
To register please contact:
- Employment Tax
- Taxation within Ghana’s Energy Sector