KPMG seeks to work with international and local experts on a potential 3-year project in Ghana.
The preferred candidates must be able to demonstrate the following expertise, experience and knowledge.
Expertise (in one or more of the following)
- Development Bank missions and operations
- Commercial Banking
- Design / Implementation of Training for development and commercial banking staff
- Banking legislation and regulations
- Business development for development banks
- Information Technology (IT) in Banking environments
- Track record in delivering training and capacity building for operational policies and procedures for financial institutions in Ghana or in emerging economies;
- Proven experience in leading similar assignments, preferably in Africa or in emerging economies;
- Experience in advising financial sector clients in financial management policies and manuals, budgeting and accounting procedures, human resources (HR) policies, and administrative procedures;
- Experience in providing corporate governance advice to financial sector clients, particularly on the operational procedures for the Board of Directors, strengthening and evaluation of the Board;
- Experience in the provision of consulting services for the strengthening of internal controls, financial management, and corporate governance;
- Minimum of 10 years professional experience in development banking-related projects
Knowledge & Qualification
- Degree in economics, finance, accounting, auditing, business administration, or other relevant discipline;
- Demonstrated knowledge of financial sector legislation in Ghana, particularly of the prudential standards applicable to banks;
- Knowledge of international corporate governance standards and corporate governance requirements applicable to financial institutions in Ghana, including principles/requirements on ethics and business conduct, conflicts of interest, and anti-corruption;
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English language.
Kindly send your application with a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 June 2021
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.