Our Client in the Ghanaian hospitality industry invites applications from highly qualified and results oriented professionals
Reporting to the General Manager the role holder will take a leadership role in executing eﬀective and eﬃcient supply chain services and ensure values and competencies in maintaining transparency, integrity and compliance with established rules and regulations.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Supply Chain Management
- Manage the entire supply chain process to ensure value for money, quality service delivery & standards and avoid costly delays.
- Ensure eﬀective lines of communication between
- Heads of Department and the supply chain team to ensure timely delivery of goods, works and services, service quality delivery, using the most appropriate supply chain procedures.
- Introduce process innovation and improvements in the
- supply chain to ensure margin improvement without jeopardizing quality and service delivery.
- Manage relationships with vendors, suppliers and
- contractors that facilitate smooth ﬂow of services and projects/programmes.
- Ensure full compliance of supply chain activities in line
- with the supply chain policies and procedures.
- Develop key performance indicators (KPIs) for all vendors and contractors to ensure a transparent appraisal system.
- Develop, manage and monitor the entire supply chain
- processes to include but not limited to tendering, evaluation, contract management, legal considerations,
- payment conditions, performance evaluation, vendor
- information database and risk assessment.
- Promote a strong ethnical culture in line with our corporate ethnical values and whistle-blower policy.
- Prepare quarterly and annual margin improvement plans
- and direct savings as a result of supply chain improvement initiative.
Contracts Administration and Management
- Oversee all contract management processes and ensure value for money.
- Develop and implement systems for internal control that
- would ensure compliance with contractual terms and conditions in collaboration with Project/Programme Managers and Team Leaders.
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions to ensure value
- for money
- Monitor and analyse contract performance against agreed benchmarks through agreed reporting mechanisms and provide advice on potential issues and recommend remedial actions.
- Conduct activities required by the contract including
- logistical support, accreditation, licensing, veriﬁcation of goods, monitoring of activities and performance of subcontractors.
- Develop appropriate contract management tools,
- guidelines and policies & procedures for standardization and knowledge sharing purposes
Inventory and Logistics Management
- Manage all logistics and inventory expendable and non- expendable items.
- Facilitate customs clearance of imported supplies, materials,
- equipment and/or vehicles.
Health and Safety
- Comply with health, safety and environmental requirements and be fully conversant with ﬁre and emergency procedures
- Ensure correct procedures are followed in the event of incident/accident, theft or damage to property
Qualifications & Experience Required
- A Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or related ﬁeld.
- A Master’s degree in Supply Chain Management or related ﬁeld will be an advantage
- Must be a member of a relevant Supply Chain Management or Procurement Body eg. CIPS or CISCM
- A minimum of ten (10) years working experience with at least five (5) years in a managerial role
- Must be computer literate
To apply, kindly send your application with a detailed CV to email@example.com on or before 9 July 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.