The 2021 Budget Statement and Economic Policy highlighted some major Tax Revenue proposals for Government which included the introduction of additional levies to indirect taxes. it is important for businesses to know the implications that these policies have on their businesses as well as their application to avoid default of these laws.
Also, in view of company’s corporate income tax obligations, it is important that tax and finance practitioners across various industries are equipped with the requisite knowledge and skills due to the many rules associated with corporate Income tax calculation and the unpredictable outcome of tax audits.
3 June 2021 – Day 1
- An overview of the new levies, their implication on businesses and requirements for effective implementation.
- How to take advantage of the waiver of penalties and interest on outstanding tax liabilities and the administrative procedures involved.
4 June 2021 – Day 2
- Income classification for corporate income tax.
- Application of thin capitalisation.
- Calculation of capital allowance and rules surrounding it.
- Reliefs and incentives available to various industries
- Chief Finance Officers
- Finance Directors
- Tax Managers
- Tax Practitioners
- Internal and External Auditors
- Heads of Departments
- Date: 3 & 4 June 2021
- Time: 9:30 am – 12:30pm each day
- Via: Microsoft Teams
Attendance: GHC850 each day
To register please contact:
- Preparing for Transfer Pricing Audits
- Employment Tax
- Taxation within Ghana’s Energy Sector