KPMG’s Internal Audit Risk & Compliance Services (IARCS) deploys multidisciplinary teams of professionals experienced in financial and operational internal auditing, IT, fraud analytics and risk assessment, shared services, finance management, treasury and financial instruments, and the supply chain to augment and enhance an organizations’ existing internal audit capabilities.
It works to make internal audit functions, enterprise risk management programs, and risk and controls management more efficient and effective.
Hot button issues for business leaders include a range of complex matters, including:
- IA strategic sourcing (right resources, right place, right time)
- enterprise risk management (structure, risk identification, monitoring, reporting, optimizing)
- regulatory compliance (including SOX)
- contract compliance
- corporate governance
- global sustainability/climate change
- continuous auditing/monitoring
- integrated assurance.
The internal audit function and risk and controls management are often at the forefront in dealing with these matters. Their effectiveness and efficiency can have a major influence on corporate performance and business outcomes.
KPMG's IARCS practice works with internal audit directors and audit committees to develop a quality internal audit function that delivers strategic business assurance, identifies business opportunities and enhances organizational value. Our member firms' services include:
- evaluating internal audit functions and providing co-sourcing and outsourcing services
- deploying continuous auditing/monitoring techniques
- designing, executing and advising on the use of enterprise risk management
- driving Sarbanes-Oxley and equivalent regulations compliance
- rationalizing monitoring functions and governance practices
- enhancing recoveries and compliance with contracts
- advising on social responsibility and climate change reporting
KPMG's IARCS team is a trusted adviser to many of the world's leading enterprises. We aim to deliver a consistent, cost-effective and high-quality set of services based on:
- a network of over 7,500 financial and operational internal auditors and IT auditors across the globe
- subject matter professionals teaming with internal auditors to enhance value
- experience in CA/CM, ERM, GRC and broader risk and controls management
- IAS practices in over 50 countries
- access to the resources of one of the world's leading professional advisory networks.
KPMG member firms are located in key financial and commercial centers and developed markets. We also have a dynamic presence in the emerging economies of Central and Eastern Europe, Russia, Latin America, India, China and elsewhere in Asia. These resources offer clients a rich supply of information, contacts and business opportunities.