We are searching for approximately ten future technology consulting professionals! There are possibilities in our Helsinki, Tampere and Turku offices (remote work is possible).
As a TechGuru you will find your place in KPMG Technology Advisory unit, where we have over 150 outstanding cyber security, digital identity and IT advisory professionals. Depending on your own interests, we provide opportunities to work with technical security or cyber security governance, privacy, IT and security architecture, identity management or cloud services. We offer a wide range of roles for technology professionals and plan the most exciting career and development path with you.
The best things about #KPMGTechguru have been the work environment, interesting tasks and that I got to do the “real stuff” right from day one. If you want good, versatile and rewarding work environment, KPMG is the right place for that.
What are we offering?
- 6-month fixed-term contract and the possibility for permanent employment
- Extensive training program, including for example:
- Information security trainings and professional examinations as well as product, tool and methodology trainings (such as Microsoft or AWS certification tracks, cyber response, forensic, identity management, IT project management, architecture, DevOps and technology partnership trainings), depending on your interests and orientation
- Continuous training and certifications throughout your career
- Superb work community and team spirit
- Interesting projects and customers both in Finland and globally
Are you the one?
We expect you to have:
- Suitable studies/background in IT
- Studies at the final stage or you have already graduated – or maybe you are changing your field of expertise!
- Interest towards technical information security tools, processes and projects (e.g. security testing, administration, development and monitoring)
- Proactive, positive and active working style
- Team spirit and customer-oriented attitude
- Fluent communication in Finnish or in English
We also appreciate experience in and ability to follow fast developing cloud environments (Microsoft Azure, AWS etc.), or experience in IT administration, software development, helpdesk, hosting, or service provider fields. Depending on your own interest, you also have the possibility to participate in security monitoring operations, which may also include non-office hours work.
How to apply?
Fill in a short application form by 30 May 2021.
The application process
The application period is open until 30 May 2021. We will invite a group of potential candidates to get to know our people in online assessment days. The assessment days are held between 9 - 10 June 2021 via Teams.
We will start together with a virtual breakfast on Wednesday 9 June, during which the candidates have a chance to ask questions and get to know KPMG.
After the breakfast session, each candidate will have individual interview (45 min) during this 2-day assessment period.
We will select approximately ten already graduated or soon to-be graduated students from the applicants, and offer them a possibility to grow into information security and technology consulting professionals.
The program starts in September 2021. We offer you a 6-month fixed-term contract, during which you will participate in our training program and engage in customer and other tasks. After this period there is a possibility to continue as a permanent employee.
We have offered permanent jobs to all participants in the previous programs.
Are you the next #KPMGTechGuru?
Questions? Join our online Q&A session on 24 May 3-4pm
If you have any questions about the program, please contact email@example.com.
We will also host an 1-hour online Q&A session on 24 May between 3-4pm, during which some of our managers and recruiters will greet you and answer to your questions.
Who are we?
Our information security team is a part of our Technology Advisory services and focuses especially on administrative and technical information security, data privacy, information security architecture, identity management and training.
Our information security and technology solution consultants help our clients in IT projects supporting their business. Project scopes range from digitalization into technology solution and implementation In Finland, we are already a group of 150 professionals working as cyber security, digital identity and technology consultants.
KPMG has been renamed as a global leader in providing information security services according to the Forrester analysis, and information security has been selected as one of the global strategic focus areas at KPMG. KPMG is also an accredited information security inspection organization approved by the National Cyber Security Centre,
Finnish Transport and Communications.
IDC has recognized KPMG as a leader in the “Digital Transformation Consulting and Systems Integration Services” area. We have executed some of the biggest digitalization projects in Finland.