Professional and Industry Experience
- Abdel Hadi had a very progressive management career with KPMG, moved into a partner role in 2014 and the head of financial services practice in 2018.
- Abdel Hadi is leading the financial services practice in KPMG Egypt. He is leading a team of 4 partners, 10 managers / directors, an almost 80 professionals.
- Employs a motivational and inclusive leadership style to manage the above mentioned high-performing, cross-functional team of partners, directors, senior managers, supervisors and auditors. This includes talent management and succession planning and has supported individuals through to director level appointments.
- From 2005 to 2007, Abdel Hadi joined KPMG’s financial services practice in San Francisco, California, United States of America.
- While in the United States, Abdel Hadi participated in many integrated audit engagements for a variety of SEC financial services companies including banks and insurance companies.
- Abdel Hadi’s area of experience includes Egyptian GAAP, IFRS and US- GAAP for banks, insurance companies and financial institutions.
- IFRS & Clarified ISAs Specialised Trainer with a Focus on to IAS 39, 32,IFRS 7 and IFRS 9.