Process Mining with Celonis - Bringing Clarity to Your Business
Watch the Process Mining webinar recording here:
Download webinar slaids HERE
Process Mining is ground-breaking technique for data-driven process analysis and optimization.
Process Mining is Advanced Analytics Framework which is unparalleled for setting up straight score for efficiency and speed. KPMG wants to share latest Process Mining experience to clients in the Baltic and Nordic markets.
Process Mining enables automation assisted insights into business processes, instantly returning feedback on bottlenecks, shortcomings and KPIs.
Assisted by Celonis – Global Leader in data-driven optimization technologies – these insights are giving comprehensive, detailed overview of:
- how much time is being lost for every business process analyzed
- process parts where inefficiencies take places
- what volumes were affected by discovered inefficiencies and how much they impact product or service cycle, supplier & customer experience
- detailed case of efficiency loss
- triggers causing processes to stray from the efficient execution path
- KPIs, which are uniquely shaped by client own data
The webinar is specifically designed for CFOs of large companies, middle financial managers (financial controllers and compliance officers) and business development managers.
- Date: 17. May 2022
- Time: 10.00-11.30
- Online event
- Opening Words: Why Knowing your Business Processes is Important. Raul Nugis, Head of Data & Analytics, KPMG Lighthouse Estonia (5 minutes)
- Execution Management and Process Mining are a New Step in Evolution for Every Modern Company (with Demo Cases). Alexander Belyaninov, Key Account Executive, Celonis; Eduard Sehl, Solution Engineer, Celonis (40 minutes)
- Process Mining project use case in Lufthansa, Philipp Grindemann Director Customer Transformation Celonis (20 minutes)
- Practical Experiences and Learnings in the Nordics. Jan Nyström, Head of Data & Analytics, KPMG Lighthouse Finland (30 minutes)
- Catching up with the Leaders – Closing Competitive Gaps in the Baltics, Edvins Elferts, Head of Data & Analytics, KPMG Lighthouse Latvia (5 minutes)