Get ready to show off your skills with challenges designed for all levels of knowledge. New to the game or a seasoned hacker? We hope you pick up a trick or two, and most importantly, that you enjoy it and have fun.
This time we have included challenges from more fringe areas of the Cybersecurity domain, may this spike your curiosity into learning more about these topics.
Good luck, and Happy Hacking!
- What is a CTF (capture the flag)? In short, a CTF is a hacking competition to learn and test new skills in the field of Cybersecurity.
- Why participate? The world changed overnight in 2020. The future is now. Everything is digital. The amount of cyberattacks has doubled. Let’s save the world together.
- How to participate? Register your team (2-4 people) to this event and all the instructions will be sent to you via e-mail.
- When is the event? 13th of November 2020. It’s Friday.
- Where is the event? Everywhere. We’re being responsible and doing things online. Home sweet home for aspiring hackers. Yes, there will be a Discord server for awesome banter.
- Who should come? Well, you of course. We mainly expect high-school students and university students. But you’re a little bit younger? We don’t mind. Come on and bring your A-game! Basically, if you’re excited about IT and Cybersecurity, you should come and check it out. Doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or a pro – we've got you covered.
- Will there be prizes? Yes and they’re awesome. Hope you love gadgets. Also, the best team will advance to the Cyber Battle of the Emirates, 18–19 Nov 2020 (an online event). Who knows, there might even be more awesome stuff to win. Takes a hacker to find out.
- Can I get a detailed schedule? Why yes, kind hacker! Yes, you can.
9:00 - 9:30 Introduction and Rules
9:30- 10:00 Crash course of the CTF platform
10:00 - 17:30 CTF
17:30 - 18:00 Winners announcement