The course is easy to follow and suitable for individuals with some experience in IT systems, maintenance or administration. This includes (but is not limited to) system administrators, information security specialists and -managers, IT enthusiasts and any other cyber security focused IT personnel.
* In-house trainings available upon request.
- Open-source Intelligence Essentials is a one-day deep dive course into the world of OSINT. The course if focused on showcasing how publicly available information can be used by hackers to plan and orchestrate an attack.
- Lectures are combined with practical examples and followed by a hands-on experience through a scenario based course design. Each topic provides valuable insight into how hackers gather publicly available information and prepare themselves for the next step in the kill chain. In addition, students are provided with the opportunity to tie it all together and put it in practice by using KPMG-s specialized test environment that simulates different use-cases.
- Case studies, motivation and mindset, attack vectors, counter measures, best practices, tools and methods will be discussed. Materials will be provided.
- Upon finishing the course, a signed certificate of completion by KPMG will be granted to participants. Participants are required to use their own (VPN enabled) laptop during the course.
Duration: 1 day
Group size: max 15 participants
Price: 350 EUR + VAT, register before 22.10 to receive an early bird price of 299 EUR + VAT
Location: KPMG Estonia training facility (Narva mnt 5, Tallinn)
* Instructions (room, floor, parking etc) provided after registration.
* In case of coronavirus related restrictions, an online/hybrid course or alternative dates will be provided.
- Introduction: Hacker mindset and setting up access to the lab environment.
- Methodologies: Introduction to well-known methodologies and attack vectors.
- Reconnaissance: Introduction to reconnaissance toolsets and frameworks.
- Use cases: An overview of practical use cases – actionable examples binding theory with practice.
- A practice game (CTF – capture the flag format) on KPMG Estonia’s CTF platform to solidify learned skills and knowledge
* Snacks, lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Registration link HERE.
More information: Marek Mühlberg, firstname.lastname@example.org