KPMG küberturvalisuse koolitus/KPMG Cyber Security Training:Secure Coding for Developers by Hackers
Registration for this course has ended. New dates will be announced soon.
Hackers view of your coding skills
Registration for this course has ended. New dates will be announced soon. Register your interest below or get in touch regarding customized in-house training.
Developers who'd like to get better at securing their software and learn hacking techniques to understand the attacker’s perspective.
Participants can test their new skills at the end of the course on KPMG-s CTF platform.
The course is easy to follow and is suitable for individuals with some software development experience.
* In-house trainings available upon request.
- Secure Coding for Developers by Hackers is a one-day deep dive course into the world of Secure Coding using the OWASP Dojo, a CTF-Like event that will give developers great insight into how hackers break their code. The course is focused on security coding best practices to increase awareness of development pitfalls that turn into security holes.
- Materials will be provided. Upon finishing the course, a signed certificate of completion by KPMG will be granted to participants. Participants are required to use their own (VPN enabled) laptop during the course.
Duration: 1 day
Group size: max 15 participants
Price: 399 EUR + VAT, register before 22.10 to receive an early bird price of 349 EUR + VAT
Location: KPMG Estonia training facility (Narva mnt 5, Tallinn)
* Instructions (room, floor, parking etc) provided after registration.
* In case of coronavirus related restrictions, an online/hybrid course or alternative dates will be provided.
- Alberto Zorilla, Senior Cyber Security Advisor at KPMG Baltics;
- Jaan Vahtre, Cyber Security Specialist at KPMG Baltics;
- Rajith Jayasekara, Cyber Security Advisory at KPMG Baltics
- Introduction: Hacker mindset, threats to developers
- Lecture: Secure Coding Practices
- Dojo: Setup, Accounts, Urls
- Practice: Security Code Review Master Module
- Practice: Secure Coding Dojo Black Belt Module
* Snacks, lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Registration for this course has ended. New dates will be announced soon. Registration your interest HERE or get in touch regarding customized in-house training.
More information: Marek Mühlberg, email@example.com