Brady joined KPMG in 2019.
2014 – 2019 Kolumbs.lv, ISIC.lv Board Member, Technology Consultant
- Primary function to ensure secure development of company technology resources. Advise owner and facilitate projects with IT staff on web application development and deployment, security considerations and company information technology infrastructure development.
2009 – 2014 The Ohio State University, Senior Virtualization Manager
- Responsible for security, architecture, deployment, and monitoring of the universities infrastructure in support of virtualization. Including 200+ physical Dell, Cisco and HP servers, host and guest operating systems, and all underlying infrastructure including network and storage systems.
2006 – 2009 Online Computer Library Corporation, Systems Engineer
- Responsible for security, maintenance, monitoring and administration of Vmware, Redhat and SUSE servers.
1996 – 2006 Technical Consultant
- Provided Technical staffing and consulting services for a variety of technologies and clients. Including software development, networking and systems administration.
- GWAPT, Security+, Network+, Server+, Linux+, A+, VCA, VCP