More and more companies are expanding into global markets with an increasingly mobile workforce. Whether it is assisting with the relocation of an executive or planning a short-term international secondment, multinational companies and their employees face a multitude of matters above and beyond the need to file income tax returns. In order to reduce stress and build a sustainable working environment both employers and employees may need professional advice.
KPMG’s experienced tax advisers help you manage cross-border mobility tax issues as well as issues related to immigration, relocation and employment law. Being part of KPMG’s global network of professionals, our Global Mobility Services practice can help you with many of the tax administrative issues related to international assignments with a coordinated and global approach.
Addressing your needs
- We assist and represent employees on obtaining residence and work permits, identification documents and visas.
- We register employees at the employment register for commencing and terminating their health insurance cover.
- We communicate with the Social Insurance Board on obtaining documents required for cross-border assignments.
- We prepare personal income tax returns.
- We give advice on filling in application form R for determination of residency.
- We can represent you in your day-to-day tax-related communication and disputes with the Tax and Customs Board.
- We provide pre-departure or post-arrival tax assistance to mobile workforce.
- We assist employers in finding solutions to employment law and law of obligations matters, including negotiating and preparing agreements, or in dealings at a notary's.
- We offer assistance in payroll accounting, submitting various declarations and applying for required certificates.