Ability to cope with social, environmental and market changes and impacts is a key to any organisation’s sustainability and long-term success. Organisations are trying to find balance between their interests and approaches to the challenges arising from the labour market, rising cost of environmental resources and the social impact of their operations. They also have to meet the expectations of their stakeholders (the public, clients, business partners, creditors, local communities, etc.) and increasingly stringent legislation.
KPMG Sustainability Services specialists help you identify opportunities to enhance your organisation’s image, win market share, increase income and cut costs, and create reliable relationships with your stakeholders.
Addressing your needs
Aspects, risks and opportunities of sustainability
- We help define the aspects having an impact on your organisation’s competitiveness and long-term success.
- We map the risks and opportunities and design a strategic action plan.
- We do various analyses (benchmarking).
- We identify and involve stakeholders and gather input.
Strategy development and support on implementation
- We help set the focus for your organisation’s sustainability strategy.
- We assist you in developing an action plan.
- We help establish metrics to assess results.
- We assist you in optimising processes, achieving cost efficiency, improving working environment and enhancing staff safety, setting up community projects and developing other areas.
- We assist you in running internal communication campaigns and training sessions; if necessary, we provide personal counselling to people/teams in charge.
- We design the structure for reporting/ integrated reporting on your organisation’s sustainability, corporate responsibility, environmentally friendly behaviours and/or prepare the report.
Analyses (due diligence, ROI)
- We perform environmental, social and corporate governance due diligence.
- We assess the return on investment (ROI) and impact of your organisation’s sustainability initiatives.
Audit and assurance services
- We audit your organisation’s sustainability, environmental and social responsibility initiatives and/or help prepare for an external audit.
- We perform an independent assurance review on your report.
Application of standards
- Our services are based on globally recognised standards (GRI, ISO 26000, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, AccountAbility AA1000, etc.).