We offer practical advice on how to eliminate strategic and operational blind spots and achieve real and lasting efficiency.
Organisations looking for ways to improve their performance and eliminate strategic and operational blind spots find KPMG Management Consulting Service a source of practical advice and help.
Our management consulting professionals combine strong technical capabilities with relevant industry experience gained from assisting listed and unlisted companies, multinational corporations, government entities, ministries, state and local authorities and non-profit organisations. We offer practical advice on how to manage costs, and achieve real and lasting operational efficiency.
Addressing your needs
Business process re-engineering
- We analyse various aspects of the organisation’s structure and business processes (including efficiency and risk exposure).
- We help identify improvement opportunities and devise appropriate measures.
- We assess and analyse your organisation’s readiness for change.
- We assist you in designing change management processes and help devise an action plan for executing change.
- We assist you in implementing a new strategy, related procedures and monitoring the process.
- We help prepare and run training sessions and workshops on development and change management.
- We assist you in designing strategic management processes and provide methodological support.
- We audit the existing performance measurement system and suggest potential areas of improvement.
- We help design performance measurement models and appropriate processes, and develop policies and indicators to assess how your organisation’s objectives are achieved.
Operational efficiency and cost management
- We assess operational efficiency of your business or entity (e.g. benchmarking).
- We help select and develop the cost management methodology that best meets your organisation’s needs and assist you in implementation.