KPMG Forensic’s global network of experienced professionals use accounting, investigation, intelligence, technology, economics and deep industry skills alongside consistent global methodologies to help reduce reputational risk and commercial loss, and to improve the value obtained from existing contracts.
The changing nature of business has created new opportunities, but also new risks and potential threats including:
- the increasing sophistication of fraud, organized crime and terrorism more complex legislation and regulations, some with increasing extra-territorial reach
- developing challenges around technology
- complex cross-border disputes
- theft and misuse of intellectual property.
Organisations that effectively monitor and swiftly respond to potentially damaging situations such as these are better placed to deal with them quickly and successfully, while reducing adverse financial, reputational or operational impact.
KPMG Forensic offers robust, practical advice, helping our firms' clients deal with:
- fraud, misconduct and corruption investigations
- tracing funds, assets, companies and individuals
- commercial disputes
- regulatory compliance
- expert witness
- managing risk on buying or selling a business
- intellectual property and contract governance
- preventing and detecting fraud or financial crime.
We can also deploy technology tools to help clients deal effectively with large amounts of data and documentation, to manage and disclose important material or highlight fraud, weaknesses and business opportunities from within corporate data.
KPMG Forensic aims to provide our firms' clients with the tools and services they need to keep on top of the major risks they face.
Our network of forensic professionals work in multiple accredited practices within KPMG member firms around the world. The network brings a consistent global approach, combined with a tailored local focus, to sensitive and complicated cross-border engagements.